Welcome back to our students and parents
Welcome back to our students and parents.
Wishing you all a very happy new year.
We cannot wait to see all of the students shine this year,
GET READY TO DANCE!
Congratulations to, May, Anastasia, Emeline, Samantha, You You, Harper, John, Ari, Lyndelle, Belinda and Feli for receiving most improved awards for 2018.
Welcome back everyone. We are so excited to get straight back into dancing. We hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and New Year (we sure enjoyed our short break). Below I have shared some important information and dates for you to put in your diary as well as some achievements some of our students made at our Christmas Party that you may have missed.
New Year, New Dates to put into your diary
Public Holidays: Classes do NOT run on Public Holidays
- 26th of January- Australia Day
- 11th of March- Labour Day
- 19th of April- Good Friday
- 20th of April- Easter Saturday
- 21st of April- Easter Sunday
- 22nd of April- Easter Monday
- 25th of April- ANZAC day
- 10th of June- Queens Birthday
- 4th of October- Grand Final Friday
- 5th of November- Melbourne Cup
Pre-show rehearsal dates:
- 31st of August– without costumes show run First half of show- Finale and transitions 2 hours maximum time
- 7th of September- without costume show run Second half of the show- Finale and transitions 2 hours Maximum time
- 28th of September – Full Dress show run both halves of the show with finale and bows.
- Photo day– After concert date TBA
More information about the pre-show rehearsal dates will be released closer to the dates. We just wanted to share those date with you to make sure that people are not overseas or away in that time period. If you know you can’t make any of those dates please let reception know as soon as possible so we can organise another time for your child to rehearse as we don’t want them to miss out on anything and feel underprepared for their performance.
Review and Rate us on Facebook and Google!
We are offering a $10 voucher for the Dance & Art Centre for a review and rate about our teachers, studio and classes!
Thank you for your support.
2019 Dance & Art Centre Exams
All Students will complete dance exams at the end of 2019. More information about the exam timetable will be released at a later date. Students do not need to participate in the exam if they do not want too. We do recommend that all students take part of this exam for experience. Any further questions please ask your dance teacher.
Remember to pay your fees!
ATTENTION ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR FEES ARE PAID BY THE SECOND WEEK OF CLASSES. IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE YOU NEED TO CONTACT RECEPTION AND ASK FOR AN EXTENTION SO YOU DON’T RECEIVE A LATE FEE.
Here is a quick reminder about our student help program that we run at the Dance & Art Centre. If you are struggling to pay your child/ren fees, please ask reception for more information about our program and an application form. Take advantage of this great opportunity!